Saturday, February 25, 2012

3030 Dundas West - a new resto-venue

That's me performing the very first musical notes to grace a brand new stage at a brand new restaurant venue. My buddy Jamieson is going to open his new place, called 3030, very soon. I got a tour of the place last night (along with a chance to drink some beer and test out the sound system with my guitar) and was duly impressed. 


3030 boasts an amazing open kitchen, glimmering with stainless steel, an awesome bar and a full event stage with unexpectedly beautiful acoustics. As their ad on the door says, it will be Brunch, a Bar and  Bands - the perfect combination for itchy-footed hipsters and locals alike. There is still some finishing touches for the 3030 team to do before opening, however, if you happen to live in the Junction area of Toronto you are in for a real treat. I will be happily promoting my friend's venture at the coming Toronto Underground Market, so be sure to come and check it out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment