Monday, February 13, 2012

Toronto Underground Market - The Beech Tree is in for March 4th!!!

It is with great excitement that I can announce that I am an official vendor at the March 2012 Toronto Underground Market. I will be returning after a long six month hiatus.

< huge sigh of relief>

Anyway, I'm not big on surprises, so I'm posting the menu. Looking forward to seeing you all there. And as an important aside, this time we will be using a commercial deep fryer! I am now going to spend the next few weeks trying to refine the recipes; let the real work begin! Thanks TUM samplers!

** Market Menu **

$5 - Fish and Chips

cod fish cakes, green pea pesto, homemade tartar sauce & hand-cut chips

$5 - Welsh Rarebit Fry-up 

hand-cut chips, flame-scorched Collier’s Welsh cheddar sauce with a garnish of sautéed leeks & double smoked bacon lardons

$5 - Victory Garden Croquettes

panko-crusted zucchini fritters with horseradish & herb yogurt sauce, garnished with radish remoulade

No comments:

Post a Comment